Monday, December 19, 2011

Girl's Day Out!

Found these at JoAnn's during the Girl's Day Out with my mom... thought that they were PERFECT!  AND they were 60% off!!!



We also went to our favorite yarn store and I finally got my shuttles and a few extra bobbins!  And I finally bought some 10/2 perle cotton for a very special project for a very special someone that I am totally going to surprise!  I probably won't be able to get started until after Christmas, so the surprise really won't be a Christmas gift but rather a "just because" gift!  I will say no more because I don't want to ruin the surprise.  I am finding with my blog that it's hard to keep gifts secret!




I also found the perfect sized basket for all my essential weaving tools!


We ended it with an early dinner at
Texas Roadhouse and the movie The Help at my house!

It was a fun day out!!