Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gray and Yellow, Yellow and Gray

I've been wanting to try this color combination for quite some time now, but I have just been inundated with orders for scarves!  FINALLY, someone ordered gray and yellow!

The funny part about this order is that the person lives in Hawaii.  Yeah, this scarf is going to see A LOT of use this winter...

 

For some reason, these colors are very popular, and now I can see why.  They look good together!



I am going to be making a few of these again, possibly one for me!  I'm sure they're going to be a hot item at the craft show!


I know it's not really cool to admit to watching a lot of TV, but I do like TV and I have nothing against it.  It's not bad, unless it's ALL that you do ALL day long!  But I don't watch it all day long...  I have been noticing in a lot of Netflix TV shows that I watch while weaving there are a lot of yellow and gray combinations in some of the more recent episodes (not that I want to admit to watching it, but Desperate Housewives, just to name one show in particular).  It is definitely a popular color combination this year!

Enjoy your super warm scarf, my already-super-warm-Hawaii-friend off in the steamy Pacific Ocean!