Saturday, October 27, 2012

Memory Lane

Remember these phenomenal scarves??



These scarves are the things that have sparked these recent worsted weight scarves I've been working on!  When I was done weaving them, there was just a little tiny bit of wool leftover from these scarves and my friend in Ohio knit me some gorgeous mittens out of it!  Check this out:


Aren't these the most gorgeous things you've ever seen??  And they are soft!!  And they fit perfectly!!!  Holy Moly, they are just wonderful!  Now I know why people tell me that they don't want to use things because they don't want to get them dirty.  I kind of feel that way about these beautiful mittens!!  But don't worry, they are so warm that I can't wait to put them on when I go outside!  I love the swirls, I love the colors, I love the mirrored images, and I love the the white wool they are mixed with!  I wear a white LLBean vest almost everyday all day long in the wintertime!  These will just be perfect with it on my cold morning duties this winter!!!  Thank you Cass and thank you also for the extra wool:
 


Your most recent scarf is on its way, but I think a stowaway might have hitched a ride in the box to Ohio!!