Tuesday, December 11, 2012

102 is enough!

 I have 102 done, and it has definitely reached the point where it's not very much fun anymore!
 


Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's was too warm outside...




Maybe it's all the shuttles and steps.  Look at all these shuttles and the 120 steps to get the little snowman!  It's turning into a job and becoming very un-inspiring!  



102 is enough... there's just a little warp left, I think I might be able to turn it into a dishtowel with one snowman repeat at the bottom... I'll have to really focus on the sides and make it look decent. 





After these ornaments are woven, I need to finish them with little sewn sides and cotton batting, then I have 2 more acrylic scarves to make for people before Christmas, the hat for my cousin (with the yarn taken apart and spun back together...), and then FINALLY, I can let out my creative side and weave something that isn't a "need-to-do" item!