Saturday, November 2, 2013

"Clutter-free we will be!"




I sold a second loom!! I just finished packing it up and sending it off to Indiana with all of its accessories!  This loom was purchased by a new weaver who has only tried triangle looms so far.  She's excited and I assured her that it was a great beginner's loom!  In fact, this was my very first loom ever.  I am a little sad to see it go, but that is just my sentimental side speaking.  I've had this loom for about 5 years, and for the last 3 it has been in storage.  I outgrew it rather quickly soon after I bought my 4-shaft loom (which I also sold because I outgrew that one quickly, too!)  I am now down to 3 looms, 2 of them are inkle looms and I don't have any intentions of selling those.  They are small enough to store easily.  My other loom is my baby wolf 8-shaft floor loom, and that will be with me for many years to come... or until I get an even bigger loom!!
We have been cleaning like crazy people, so my new slogan is "Clutter-free we will be!"