I really love the way this hounds tooth turned out!
I tried something new to try to make my weaving better. I wound a towel onto the beam as the warp first wound on. I have noticed that my weaving often ends up with a U-shape because the nylon cords change the shape of the weave once it hits that area. This towel really worked wonders! I like how square my weaving ends up being.
On this warp I also made the edges different colors. One side has black and one side has white. Usually I make them both the same. The reason why I did it differently this time though was because I ran the black yarn up the black side and the white yarn up the white side. It really made it look better, not be too bulky, and not be too bright by having the opposite color. I'll have to remember this for next time.
Time to wash.
Next time I'll cut and serge, and sew the edges!